Imaging Services in Arlington, TX
Convenient On-Site Diagnostic Imaging in Arlington
With up-to-date imaging technology and highly experienced technicians on-site, our diagnostic images and impressions have a swift turnaround time and are highly reliable. The imaging services we provide in Arlington include digital x-ray imaging, ultrasound imaging, CT scanning, mammography screenings, and more!
Our skilled team of radiology experts is capable of analyzing imaging records in high definition to help provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and course of treatment.
State-of-the-Art Imaging Technology
Early detection of cancer is the key to surviving from the disease and starting therapy during earlier stages where it’s more treatable.
- Digital X-rays – Our digital radiographic (x-ray) imaging machine is non-invasive, painless, and rapidly produces clear images of the inside of your body. While traditional x-rays are still considered safe enough to use, digital imaging emits 80% less radiation and images can be resized and enlarged to analyze areas that are difficult to see.
CT Scans – CT (computerized tomography) scan processes cross-sectional images of
your bone structures, soft tissues, and blood vessels from different angles,
providing more detailed anatomical information than a traditional x-ray.
They are taken for several reasons, including:
- Managing about disease progression
- Detecting various cancers
- Assessing joint problems and internal pain
- Diagnosing heart disease and neurological disorders
- They are taken for several reasons, including:
- Ultrasound – a quick and non-invasive imaging procedure that obtains internal images of your body. The procedure involves using high-frequency sound waves transmitted by a transducer that bounce off internal structures and echo directly back into the device to manufacture a sound image of your internal condition(s). Ultrasound imaging also allows for the monitoring of internal organ and tissue movement in real-time visual imagery.
Importance of Imaging
Imaging Services is without a doubt an integral aspect of the diagnosis and treatment development for every one of our patients at PrimeCare Emergency Center, and our staff is committed to providing you with attentive and compassionate care. Our comprehensive approach to treating your major and minor emergencies is virtually impossible without the use of reliable imaging devices to get the job done swiftly and efficiently.
Want more information regarding our Arlington imaging services? Give our team a call at (682) 253-6655 today!
Personalized Quality Care
Our goal is to help you with your immediate medical issue and provide overall care for your health.
Follow Up Care
When you leave our emergency center, we will continue to follow up to ensure the best care.
Our efficient, knowledgable, and friendly team will take care of you quickly.
We're open every day of the year, including weekends and holidays.